Applications are Open
First Aid Training for Journalists of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Why should you join!
– Do you want to improve your First Aid skills as Journalist/ Media Professional.
– Do you want to learn the techniques of First Aid to protect yourself and provide assistance to the injured.
Who should join!
The trainees must be:
- Journalists (including reporters, photographers, and video makers) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Association with Print / Electronic Media in KP.
- Able to attend one-day training on First Aid to be held at the Divisional/District Headquarters of KP.
- Reporters covering crime and conflict will be given preference.
- Willingness to actively participate in Training Needs Assessment (TNA) to be conducted through Phone/online.
- Level of motivation/ Interest in First Aid training.
- Background of first aid training (lack of it will be advantageous)
- Willingness to provide First Aid to colleagues as well as Public on need basis.
Benefits of the training:
- Enhanced First Aid skills
- All the required material for training
- Training completion certificate
- T/A for one day of First aid training
- Lunch and tea during the First Aid training
* Representation from across KP will be ensured. Female journalists are encouraged to apply.
Last date to apply: 11 November 2022.