Terms of Reference
|Reporting To:||Project Manager|
The Centre for Peace and Development Initiatives, Pakistan (CPDI) is an independent, non-partisan and a not-for-profit civil society organization working on issues of peace and development in Pakistan. It is registered under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (XLVII of 1984).
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. SEO specialist will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Resource Person will also responsibly manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI. Following are the core responsibilities of the position:
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Work with web developers and project teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
Required Qualification and Skills:
- 5 years of experience as an SEO Consultant or similar role
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals can send one-page cover/motivation letter and link of their Linkedin profile at email@example.com. Applications without cover/motivation letter will not be considered. The last date of application is June 07, 2020, 05:00 PM.
- Please mention the post applied for in subject line.
- Please do not attach your degrees or any other supporting document including CV at this stage. These will be asked at a later stage.
- CPDI has a policy of not sharing the data of applicants with any other agency.
- CPDI is a non-smoking area. Smoking is not allowed in covered areas of CPDI offices, inside CPDI official vehicles, during the proceedings of any seminars, conferences or meeting conducted by CPDI or where any employee is representing CPDI.
- CPDI has a zero-tolerance policy towards financial corruption, moral turpitude and sexual harassment.
- CPDI has a non-discrimination policy on the basis of race, language, colour, and religion.
- CPDI has the policy to disqualify the applicants who try to influence the shortlisting/interview committee during the process of recruitment.
- As a socially responsible organization, CPDI strives to maintain a plastic-free environment at its offices and during the field activities.