Terms of Reference
|Reporting To:||Executive Director|
The Centre for Peace and Development Initiatives, Pakistan (CPDI) is an independent, non-partisan and a not-for-profit civil society organization working on issues of peace and development in Pakistan. It is registered under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (XLVII of 1984).
Roles and Responsibilities:
Following are the core responsibilities of the position:
- To execute all Project related activities and correspondence.
- To supervise all activities to execute them according to the prescribed methodology
- To implement the approved action plan to the agreed standard and deadline.
- To keep close coordination with CPDI different departments (Communication, Finance, Procurement and M&E) for smooth functioning of the project.
- To manage Projects’ budget, monitor expenditures & costs.
- Responsible for developing and submission of project activities report to the donor.
- To track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short term and long-term goals.
- To keep close coordination with donor and other stakeholders.
- The major activities for this project also include keeping the pakvoter.org web portal updated and developing “Women in Elections” related material for the portal.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Master degree (16 years’ Education) in relevant discipline of Social Sciences.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in governance related project with at least 2 years as project manager.
- Knowledge of existing election laws in Pakistan.
- Knowledge of Gender related issues in Pakistan.
- Excellent skills in desk research.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals can send one-page cover/motivation letter and link of their Linkedin profile at email@example.com. Applications without cover/motivation letter will not be considered. Last date of application is March 01, 2020 05:00PM.
- Please mention the post applied for in subject line.
- Please do not attach your degrees or any other supporting document including CV at this stage. These will be asked at later stage.
- CPDI has a policy of not sharing the data of applicants with any other agency.
- CPDI is a non-smoking area. Smoking is not allowed in covered areas of CPDI offices, inside CPDI official vehicles, during the proceedings of any seminars, conferences or meeting conducted by CPDI or where any employee is representing CPDI.
- CPDI has a zero-tolerance policy towards financial corruption, moral turpitude and sexual harassment.
- CPDI has a non-discrimination policy on basis of race, language, color, and religion.
- CPDI has the policy to disqualify the applicants who try to influence the shortlisting/interview committee during the process of recruitment.
- As a socially responsible organization, CPDI strives to maintain a plastic-free environment at its offices and during the field activities.