Terms of Reference
|Location:||Peshawar with some travel nationwide|
|Application Deadline:||May 27, 2022|
The Centre for Peace and Development Initiatives, Pakistan (CPDI) is an independent, non-partisan and a not-for-profit civil society organization working on issues of peace and development in Pakistan. It is registered UNDER SECTION 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (XLVII of 1984).
Major duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out annual review and planning meeting with project partners in all provinces
- Carry out all sort of budget research activities.
- Responsible to implement the project in selected districts of Pakistan, with the help of implementing partners Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
- Keep a close liaison with project partners and District Governments in order to enhance engagement.
- Manage a network of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) across Pakistan.
- Ensure citizens’ participation in the budget making at district level in Punjab.
- Oversight and monitor day to day activities of project partners and project team.
- Conduct training of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), media and local government representatives on budget making process at district level.
- Conduct district level budget consultations selected districts, in collaboration with local CSOs, media, elected representatives and public officials.
- Financial management of the project for partner organizations and internal project team
- All other Budget related activities as directed by Supervisor.
- Project Manager with additional reporting to Executive Director when required
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals can send their detailed CV/Resumes along with cover letters to email@example.com. Last date of application is May 27, 2022, latest by 12:00 AM(midnight).
- Please mention the post applied for in the subject line.
- Please do not attach your degrees or any other supporting documentation.
- CPDI has a policy of not sharing the data of applicants with any other agency.
- CPDI is a non-smoking area. Smoking is not allowed in covered areas of CPDI offices, inside CPDI official vehicles, during the proceedings of any seminars, conferences or meeting conducted by CPDI or where any employee is representing CPDI.
- CPDI has a zero-tolerance policy towards financial corruption, moral turpitude and sexual harassment.
- CPDI has a non-discrimination policy on basis of race, language, color, and religion.
- CPDI has a policy to disqualify the applicants who try to influence shortlisting/interview committee during the process of recruitment.