Terms of Reference
|Position:||Manager Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Department:||Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Reporting To:||Executive Director|
|Location:||Islamabad with travel nationwide|
The Centre for Peace and Development Initiatives, Pakistan (CPDI) is an independent, non-partisan and a not-for-profit civil society organization working on issues of peace and development in Pakistan. It is registered under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (XLVII of 1984).
Roles and Responsibilities:
Following are the core responsibilities of the position:
- To formulate and further refine the Monitoring and Evaluation of CPDI framework.
- To monitor the projects’ progress against log frame matrix, particularly in the areas of the objective hierarchy, indicators and monitoring mechanism.
- To provide support to develop the annual/quarterly work plans.
- To develop the overall framework for Projects’ Monitoring & Evaluation, for example, annual projects reviews, participatory impact assessments, processes monitoring, operations monitoring.
- To assist Executive Director and Program Managers in the formulation of baseline measures and targets, during writing and set up of donor project proposals as well as throughout project’ implementation.
- To formulate and implement key performance indicators (KPIs) and deliverables for both new and established projects and monitor them.
- To prepare detailed Monitoring and Evaluation budget and calendar of Monitoring and Evaluation activities.
- Develop criteria and evaluation scheme for the projects’ staff and allocating specific responsibilities.
- Prepare Monitoring and Evaluation reports for different projects
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Master degree (16 years’ Education) in relevant discipline of Social Sciences
- At least 5 years relevant work experience with at least 2 years as Manger M&E
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong data analysis skills.
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals can send their detailed CV/Resumes along with one-page cover/motivation letter to email@example.com. Applications without cover/motivation letter will not be considered. Last date of application is March 08, 2021, 12:00 AM.
- Please mention the post applied for in the subject line along with the expected salary in the body of the email.
- Please do not attach your degrees or any other supporting document.
- CPDI has a policy of not sharing the data of applicants with any other agency.
- CPDI is a non-smoking area. Smoking is not allowed in covered areas of CPDI offices, inside CPDI official vehicles, during the proceedings of any seminars, conferences or meeting conducted by CPDI or where any employee is representing CPDI.
- CPDI has a zero-tolerance policy towards financial corruption, moral turpitude and sexual harassment.
- CPDI has a non-discrimination policy on basis of race, language, color, and religion.
- CPDI has the policy to disqualify the applicants who try to influence the shortlisting/interview committee during the process of recruitment.
- As a socially responsible organization, CPDI strives to maintain a plastic-free environment at its offices and during the field activities.