Terms of Reference
|Position:||Human Resources Officer|
|Reporting To:||Executive Director|
The Centre for Peace and Development Initiatives, Pakistan (CPDI) is an independent, non-partisan and a not-for-profit civil society organization working on issues of peace and development in Pakistan. It is registered under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (XLVII of 1984).
Roles and Responsibilities:
Following are the core responsibilities of the position:
- Implement all HR policies as per management procedural
- Carry out training need assessment and performing all HRD function.
- To maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program.
- To prepare Offer Letters and follow-up with candidates.
- To maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Operating different softwares like Time Off Manager Software (TOMS), CPDI Online Management System (COMS) and Inventory Management for managing staff.
- To Monitor and track employee probationary periods and performance evaluation.
- To assist the finance department in payroll administration by providing input with respect to attendance, increment, special payments, etc.
- Prepare/process cases for disciplinary Committee.
- Clearance of individuals on termination of service/ project completion etc.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline of HR with 1-3 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge of employment laws.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience with NGO/INGO
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals can send their detailed CV/Resumes along with one page cover/motivation letter to email@example.com. Applications without cover/motivation letter will not be considered. Last date of application is March 01, 2020 05:00PM.
- Please mention the post applied for in subject line.
- Please do not attach your degrees or any other supporting document.
- CPDI has a policy of not sharing the data of applicants with any other agency.
- CPDI is a non-smoking area. Smoking is not allowed in covered areas of CPDI offices, inside CPDI official vehicles, during the proceedings of any seminars, conferences or meeting conducted by CPDI or where any employee is representing CPDI.
- CPDI has a zero-tolerance policy towards financial corruption, moral turpitude and sexual harassment.
- CPDI has a non-discrimination policy on basis of race, language, color, and religion.
- CPDI has the policy to disqualify the applicants who try to influence the shortlisting/interview committee during the process of recruitment.
- As a socially responsible organization, CPDI strives to maintain a plastic-free environment at its offices and during the field activities.