Terms of Reference
|Position:||Data Entry Operator|
|Project:||Women NIC Registration|
The Centre for Peace and Development Initiatives, Pakistan (CPDI) is an independent, non-partisan and a not-for-profit civil society organization working on issues of peace and development in Pakistan. It is registered under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (XLVII of 1984).
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the District Coordinator in record keeping and data compilation, collected through SMs and Volunteers
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible
- Keep information confidential and comply with data integrity and security policies
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Transfers information from paper formats into computer files using keyboards, data recorders, or optical scanners.
- Performs high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other computer software.
- Performs regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Prepares, compiles, and sorts documents for data entry.
- Record keeping and maintaining files for each Social Mobilizer
- Maintain a satisfactory level of quality and productivity as per organizational standards.
- Keep coordination with field team for collecting the data well in time.
- Completes additional assigned tasks as required.
- Data entry of listed un-registered women as per monthly targets.
- Sharing of listed data with donor on daily/weekly basis
- Sharing the token of fresh registered women with NADRA as per coded list shared by donor on daily/weekly basis as per monthly targets.
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals can send their detailed CV/Resumes along with one-page cover/motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without cover/motivation letter will not be considered. Last date of application is Feb 28, 2021, 12:00 AM.
- Please mention the post applied for in subject line.
- Please do not attach your degrees or any other supporting document.
- CPDI has a policy of not sharing the data of applicants with any other agency.
- CPDI is a non-smoking area. Smoking is not allowed in covered areas of CPDI offices, inside CPDI official vehicles, during the proceedings of any seminars, conferences or meeting conducted by CPDI or where any employee is representing CPDI.
- CPDI has a zero-tolerance policy towards financial corruption, moral turpitude and sexual harassment.
- CPDI has a non-discrimination policy on basis of race, language, color, and religion.
- CPDI has the policy to disqualify the applicants who try to influence the shortlisting/interview committee during the process of recruitment.
- As a socially responsible organization, CPDI strives to maintain a plastic-free environment at its offices and during the field activities.