Why should you join!
- Do you want to learn safe reporting techniques during the performance of your duties?
- Do you want to learn how to avoid mental stress in crisis and the insecure environment in the course of performing your duties?
- Do you want to learn the techniques of digital safety & security to protect your valuable work?
Who should join!
The trainees must be:
- Below the age of 40 years
- Able to attend three days of training in Islamabad
- Working journalists from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa only.
Benefits of the Training:
- Enhanced safety & security skills
- Networking with fellow journalists participating in the training program
- Course completion certificate
- Travel allowance for all three days of training
- Lunch and tea during the course of the training
- Participants outside of Islamabad will be provided accommodation
*Female journalists are encouraged to apply.
Last date to apply: 18th October 2021.