Terms of Reference
|Department:||Communication / IT|
|Reporting To:||Manager Communication|
|Deadline:||October 05, 2018|
The Centre for Peace and Development Initiatives, Pakistan (CPDI-Pakistan) is an independent, non-partisan and a not-for-profit civil society organization working on issues of peace and development in Pakistan. It is registered with SECP UNDER SECTION 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (XLVII of 1984).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Web Master will be responsible for developing, updating and maintaining websites.
- Ensuring functionality and efficiency of dedicated and shared web servers
- Monitoring online traffic and conversions
- Monthly Web Analytics report generation
- Update website content and review SEO
- Designing of new layout and theme of operational websites
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Required Skills & Attributes:
- S/he should have extensive experience in PHP and PHP frameworks (Yii), WordPress, excellent skills in MySQL (Query types, Joins, Indexes) and good database designing skills.
- S/he should have solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Experience in creating web-based content, brand messaging and digital campaigns.
- Familiarity with the latest digital trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Previous experience with development of SEO, content categorization/structure, and content development, distribution and measurement.
- Familiarity with web standards and browser development tools in Chrome, Safari, Firefox – and ability to test and resolve cross-browser issues.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
- Familiarity with web standards.
- Ability to create user-friendly, cross browser compatible web interfaces.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team.
- Ability to take work from concept to launch.
- Ability to work in Word, Excel reporting and Google Analytics.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Willing to work beyond office hours occasionally.
- Candidate should hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences/ Software Engineering.
- Candidate should possess at least 3 years of experience in Web Development
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals can apply : https://www.rozee.pk/r3pPy not later than October 05, 2018
- CPDI has a policy of not sharing the data of applicants with any other agency.
- CPDI is a non-smoking area. Smoking is not allowed in covered areas of CPDI offices, inside CPDI official vehicles, during the proceedings of any seminars, conferences or meeting conducted by CPDI or where any employee is representing CPDI.
- CPDI has a zero-tolerance policy towards financial corruption, moral turpitude and sexual harassment.
- CPDI has a non-discrimination policy on basis of race, language, color, and religion.
- CPDI has a policy to disqualify the applicants who try to influence shortlisting/interview committee during the process of recruitment.