Terms of Reference
|Project:||Women NIC Registration|
The Centre for Peace and Development Initiatives, Pakistan (CPDI) is an independent, non-partisan and a not-for-profit civil society organization working on issues of peace and development in Pakistan. It is registered under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (XLVII of 1984).
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identification of census blocks/potential areas having large number of unregistered women.
- Mobilize community for women CNIC and voter registration.
- Coordination meetings with local influential and key persons
- Identify and enlist un-registered women in target census blocks through household to household visit;
- Listing data of un-registered women as per monthly targets
- Submission of listing data in time for data entry.
- At least 5% Verification of listing prepared by volunteers before sharing with District Coordinators.
- Coordination with ECP/ NADRA to arrange MRVs for registration.
- Alert the un-registered women about the schedule of MRVs in time.
- Help them in preparing documentation and encourage them to visit the MRV for registration.
- In situations, where MRVs cannot be arranged, the SMs will facilitate travel arrangements for women to visit the nearby NADRA registration centers and apply for issuance of NIC.
- Listing data of un-registered women as per monthly targets.
- Register 200 unregistered women with NADRA on monthly basis.
- Obtain copies of relevant evidence [e.g. receipt of application issued by NADRA (Token) or collected NIC] for monitoring purposes.
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals can send their detailed CV/Resumes along with one-page cover/motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without cover/motivation letter will not be considered. Last date of application is Feb 28, 2021, 12:00 AM.
- Please mention the post applied for in subject line.
- Please do not attach your degrees or any other supporting document.
- CPDI has a policy of not sharing the data of applicants with any other agency.
- CPDI is a non-smoking area. Smoking is not allowed in covered areas of CPDI offices, inside CPDI official vehicles, during the proceedings of any seminars, conferences or meeting conducted by CPDI or where any employee is representing CPDI.
- CPDI has a zero-tolerance policy towards financial corruption, moral turpitude and sexual harassment.
- CPDI has a non-discrimination policy on basis of race, language, color, and religion.
- CPDI has the policy to disqualify the applicants who try to influence the shortlisting/interview committee during the process of recruitment.
- As a socially responsible organization, CPDI strives to maintain a plastic-free environment at its offices and during the field activities.