Why should you join!
– Do you want to learn safe reporting techniques during the performance of your duties?
– Do you want to learn how to avoid mental stress in crisis and in insecure environment in the course of performing your duties?
– Do you want to learn the techniques of digital safety & security to protect your valuable work?
Who should join!
• The trainees must be:
• Below the age of 40 years,
• Able to attend three days of training in Islamabad,
• Working journalist from Islamabad and Rawalpindi regions including Chakwal, Attock & Jehlum districts
Benefits of the training:
• Enhanced safety & security skills
• Networking with fellow journalists participating in the training program
• Course completion certificate
• T/A for all the three days of training
• Lunch and tea during the course of the training
• Participants outside of Rawalpindi & Islamabad will be provided accommodation
*Female journalists are encouraged to apply.
Last date to apply: 21st October 2020.